1. The length of Kim Kardashian’s marriage: 72 days
2. The speed of light: 299,792,458 metres per second. In 1905 Albert Einstein established the speed of light as part of his theory of relativity. (E-MC²)
3. A few days ago, scientists discovered a neutrino that moves FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. (and faster than a Kardashian divorce).
4. This is a big deal. A really, really, big, fast, deal. It is controversial and there are skeptics, just like their were skeptics about the Kardashian nuptials: Read about it here: Wow.
5. How is this relevant to photography? The etymology of photography = light + writing.
6. Did you really think I’d put an image of Kim Kardashian on our blog?