Yes, everybody let’s de-stress with freaky photos of animals! These are from photographer Robin Schwartz who was recently featured in The New Yorker. You can read an interview with her at the New Yorkers’ photography blog, The PhotoBooth.
A FEW REMINDERS:
* Thursday, March 28 (that’s tomorrow–or today if you are reading this tomorrow, or yesterday if you’re lazy and you’re reading this in two days) is a workday. I will be in my office, marking your projects, waiting to help you.
* Don’t forget to attend the Specialized Studio Opening at the Boarding House gallery and The Photo IV closing at Ed Video.Openings! Closings!
* Please fill out a course evaluation form.
* You might want to also share you thoughts about this course (or any course) on: WebRevisor. A former student of mine created this site because he wanted students to have a forum to discuss classes honestly with each other.
* Please Respond in the comments about what you are bringing to our final critique potluck
* For the two ladies (Lisa and Jesse, I’m looking at you) who didn’t attend the maquette critique on Tuesday, please come to my office tomorrow. [Ooo.ouch! Gettin’ called out on the internet, yo]